To run your company in Japan, you must have Business Manager visa. If you are in Japan by Engineer / Specialist in Humanities / International Services visa, Intra-Company Transferee visa and
Student visa etc, you need to change your visa status.

If you are permanent resident, you can do your business just like a Japanese citizen.

You need to check whether you are applicable for Business Manager visa before establishing your company.

We support the Application for Business Manager visa. Please contact us if you need any consultation.